Monday 30 June 2008

Who Wants to be a Millionaire?


I am in no way saying that it is good to gamble & I need to warn you that the chances of winning are a Squillion to one - but the lovely people at Premier around the corner need your help.

They have a petition on their counter to raise a thousand signatures to help get a lottery machine into our local newsagent.

I said I would tell you about it - so if you want an easily walkable trip to do your lottery - then please pop down to add your signature.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do...

........ actually a multi-millionaire!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I don't play the lottery, but I really like the guys who run our local newsagent.

I think we should give them all the support we can.

Remember what a wasteland this area was before they arrived?

It's a two minute stroll to get my daily - instead of a 10 minute cycle.

I WILL sign it today!!

Mary